List of Information Technology Colleges in Chennai

TagMyCollege brings you List of Information Technology Colleges in Chennai along with their national/state rating, cutoff, placements and fee structure.

RankingReset

LocationReset

StreamsReset

Approved ByReset

University of Madras logo
ESTD 1857 | Private| Autonomous

Bachelor of Computer Applications |  NaN

"The existing reservation policy stipulates 10% seats (6 in number) as ...."
1 more reviews

Chennai

Reviews of List of Information Technology Colleges in Chennai

User Rating : 7.00/10

Total Reviews : 49

has reviewed for University of Madras

Bachelor of Computer Applications | Batch: 2017

7.00

best college for ug course!!

The existing reservation policy stipulates 10% seats (6 in number) as “Management Quota Seats”.Out of the remaining 90% (50 seats), 85% (43 seats) are reserved for madras candidates and 15% (7 seats) for outside candidates.

Ask Your Query

Student Helpline Number


0124-4763660

Connect With Us :

Stay Up to Date!

Receive notifications about webinars, updates & promotions.
Email is Required. Invalid Email Address.

Thank You! Your email subscription request has been accepted.


We value your privacy. We will not rent or sell your email address.